- A few months after the events of Page Eight (2011) Johnny Worricker is lying low in the Turks & Caicos. He bumps into an American by the name of Curtis Pelissier who insists that he’s met Johnny somewhere before. Johnny has no idea who he is but correctly makes him out to be a CIA agent. Pellissier introduces him to three men, all investor-entrepreneurs – who obviously don’t think much of Johnny’s claim to have been a humble civil servant – and co-owners of firm called Gladstone. With them is the head of their public relations agency, Melanie Fall. After one of the investors is found dead floating in the sea Johnny learns that the Gladstone group is affiliated with British financier Stirling Rogers and that they all may be involved in the very matter that led him to flee Britain in the first place – the rendition and torture of suspected terrorists.
- Surgeon who exposed Clinton Foundation corruption in Haiti found dead in apartment with stab wound to the chest
- Homeless man spent his last $20 to keep her safe. She’s raised $250,000 to repay him
- Cannabis Hemp Solutions to Human Problems
- Dr. Chris Busby On Depleted Uranium and Veterans Suing For Compensation | A Green Road Journal
- The Century of the Self | Documentary
Total Page Visits: 402 - Today Page Visits: 1