“I would add replacing Chrome/Firefox with VIVALDI, Brave, Palemoon or Otter browsers. If websites continue to not function try using the old Opera 12 browser and see if that works. You might also find the last version of Internet Explorer may work if Microsoft don’t patch it. You could also try the text based web browser like Lynx. I would add using Minds, Gab and Pocketnet. I would add using LBRY for video. Stop using prison/spy devices like tablets and phones, you should be focusing on desktops. If you have to use a tablet or phone then get something like a PinePhone with Linux installed. I would only use either Linux or BSD as a desktop operating system. If you’re dumb enough to still be using Android etc then source your installs from a quality APK website rather than the prison stores like Google and Apple. Make sure your domains are not .com or anything which the Government can take over with ease. Host your sites in more free speech areas like Iceland etc. Shared web hosting has no separate IP and so you cannot dial in a specific website using shared hosting. If ICANN seize your domain then you have to rely on an IP.”
Big tech has made it’s move. LET ME REPEAT:
This report is MY EXPERIENCE, either you follow it or your site is dead.
By Jim Stone
1. Firefox has, for a long time, been a rigged browser. No details, other than that team mozilla has a few problems and has had them since about 2015.
2. Google Chrome is as bad or worse than team mozilla, but Google is a lot more discreet about it and focuses more on making sure independent media does not get money than they do on censorship but they have both features built right into the browser. Just because your browser is telling you a site is not there does not mean it does not exist, if you insist, Chrome still lets you in on about the third try. But if someone never hit a site before, the three tries ruse works.
3. DO NOT USE CLOUDFLARE. When you do, you are counting on evil people to protect you, and they can shut ANYONE out at will, including your readers. They have your IP, so obviously they’ll make it look to you like all is well, all the while there is serious atrition.
4. DO NOT use Google analytics. They used to be far worse about this, back around 2014 they were AWFUL about hanging sites with the analytic script but they backed off. That weapon is still there however.
5. DO NOT use Bitly. I have busted Bitly many times with censorship. Trust me, you do not need your links shortened. That’s a false need. Who cares how long a link is? it is in the background code anyway. Here is how Bitly works: You give them a long link. They give you a short link, TO THEM. You put that short link on your site. People click that. It goes to Bitly, gets matched with the long link and then you go to wherever the long link would have sent you. PROBLEM: If Bitly does not like what you linked to, it will work when YOU hit the link but it won’t work for your readers. Why TH would anyone compromise the information path by so needlessly putting someone else in the chain? I am sure that’s the only reason why Bitly really exists, the entire context of that place is in my opinion STUPID anyway.
6. WordPress has already shown it’s hand clearly and irrefutably. For years I was warning people to NOT use WordPress for ANYTHING. Oh, but I am only using their sitebuilder, so I don’t have to worry, RIGHT? well, NO. Even if you don’t use the WordPress server for your hosting, YOU ARE TOAST. They were all about censorship all along, and they whacked EVERYONE they hated, (or are finalizing that process now).
If you have your own hosting, why would you ever even consider using the WordPress sitebuilder? ALL HOSTING COMPANIES HAVE SITE BUILDING SOFTWARE RIGHT THERE ALONGSIDE WORDPRESS IN CPANEL. You don’t need to use wordpress just because it works like Facebook. You do not need it THAT EASY when they have already proven that if you step out of line, they are going to blow you away.
7. BIGGEST ONE OF ALL: IF THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOUR SITE TO BE SECURE, DO NOT, FOR ANY REASON, USE HTTPS. IF YOU ARE NOT TAKING CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND BANK INFO, DO NOT USE HTTPS. HTTPS IS THE BIGGEST CON JOB OUT THERE FOR NEWS SITES, THAT WANT EVERYTHING ON THEM KNOWN BY EVERYONE. THEY CAN SHUT YOU DOWN WITH HTTPS IN A NANOSECOND. Hey everybody, I have Cloudflare, HTTPS, WordPress, and EVERYTHING ELSE “people in the know use” AND IT IS ALL SWITCHED OFF. I have BETTER SHIT THAN ANYONE, More options available than ANYONE and I only use what no one else uses, DIRECT IP ROUTING. No one has that, you have to pay extra for it, it is not a freebie, it takes more than word processor level skills. GEE, I WONDER WHY I CHOSE THAT AND ONLY THAT to keep this site visible. If you are wondering, the answer is BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS. This site has been saved by that TWICE now. I’d have blinked out in 2017, they tried to kill the site off already and that stopped them because they could not just delete me off the internet by taking me out of the DNS servers.
No one who hits this site needs to be told about Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or any of the other obvious ones, RIGHT? You’re smart enough to not be in diapers, RIGHT? I have said ALL OF THE ABOVE repeatedly since about 2014 when I figured it out, and now that everyone is being vaporized perhaps, since no one listened they’ll use it for troubleshooting.
And now I’ll say THIS: Now we are going to get to see what happens to everyone when the election theft proved to us there is no system of law in America. What kept your privately hosted site from being nuked up until now? Fear of prosecution, that’s what. But with the courts proving they don’t exist with this election, they are likely, once Trump is out, going to play their hand, break the law EVERYWHERE and will simply totally and illegally wipe everyone off the DNS servers and/or simply ban their PAID FOR accounts. WHO IS GOING TO STOP THEM? Come on now, you saw how this election went, WHO IS GOING TO STOP THEM?
WARNING: DO NOT ANSWER SURVEYS OR POLLS NOW
CALLS ARE BEING MADE TO SEE WHAT THEY THINK OF THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS. THIS MAY BE TO FINALIZE THE ELIMINATION LIST, DO NOT ANSWER ANYTHING, SAY “PUT ME ON YOUR DO NOT CALL LIST” if they keep asking, say “PUT ME ON YOUR DO NOT CALL LIST” AND KEEP REPEATING UNTIL THEY GIVE UP
IT APPEARS THE TAKEDOWN OF THE ALT MEDIA WEB IS BEING ATTEMPTED NOW. A LOT OF SITES ARE DOWN.
Source: Jim Stone January 11 2021
The Guy Who Built The World Wide Web Is Building A ‘New Internet’, Where You Control Your Data
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know Tim Berners-Lee is a pretty important dude in the technology world. He’s the father of the Internet, responsible for the birth of the World Wide Web as we know it.
And he hates what it has become. So he’s taking some action to fix it.
Taking back the Internet
The basic idea is that each user is assigned a Solid ID and Solid pod when they first come online on the platform, that can be hosted wherever you want. Pod here stands for personal data store, which is what it does. Instead of apps like Google Drive, where your data is stored on the company’s server and therefore subject to their data harvesting. On Solid however, all your data exists in your Solid pod. When an app requests access, Solid will authenticate and then you can choose to give it access to your pod.
Using Solid is how Berners-Lee believes people can escape the data monopoly he feels companies like Google and Facebook are trying to create. Inrupt then, is just a way for developers to build their own apps for the platform. And just like he did with the Internet, Berners-Lee has no plans to make a huge profit. Instead, he’s making the platform open source, and plans to tour across the globe over the next few months, tutoring developers on how to build their own decentralized apps using Inrupt.
dokieli is a clientside editor for decentralised article publishing, annotations and social interactions.
Write and publish
You can download the dependencies to work offline, or use them directly from dokie.li. Use in-browser local storage to save your changes or export to save to your harddrive, and to any Web server when you’re ready to share your article.
In order to edit articles in the browser and save directly to server storage, as well as grant access to collaborators to edit, dokieli can communicate with Solid-like platforms, based on the Linked Data Platform W3C standard. This is essentially a REST API for reading and writing Linked Data. Solid includes identity through WebID, access control through Web Access Control, and other enhancements for decentralised personal data management. You can store dokieli articles in a personal online data store, privately or publicly (or limited access to others with WebIDs), as well as use this space for annotations and notifications (and data generated by other applications).
Of course, Berners-Lee very aware that what he’s trying to do will really upset Big Tech. The thing is, he doesn’t care, and he was very clear about that in the interview.
“We are not talking to Facebook and Google about whether or not to introduce a complete change where all their business models are completely upended overnight,” he declared. “We are not asking their permission.”
- Google Plus Alternatives and Similar Software – AlternativeTo.net
- ‘Ungoogled’ is the Chrome browser you love minus the Google
- Google to block all anti-cancer, “anti-vax” and anti-GMO websites at the browser level as tech giant goes all-in with pharma drug cartels
- Mozilla Joins George Soros’s Efforts In Launching A Strike Against “Fake News”
- The Science of Fungus