Some lawmakers in some states are pushing to outlaw cannabis edibles that look and taste like sugary treats, so that these products will not be unwittingly consumed by children. Yet, curiously, the FDA has recently approved a candy-flavored amphetamine-based medication that will specifically be marketed to kids with ADHD (attention deficit huperactivity disorder).
A staggering 75 percent of children with ADHD receive drugs such as…
- The Real Reason Police Fear Monger About ‘Drug-laced Candy’ on Halloween
- FLU – Biological Warfare ATTACK!
- WiFi Experiment Done By A Group Of 9th Grade Students Got Serious International Attention. THIS Is Why…
- Fluoride in Water Called ‘Mass Medication’ by NZ Supreme Court | Humans Are Free
- Pharma Co Has License Suspended as Vaccine Blamed For Sterilization of 500,000 Women & Children