Some lawmakers in some states are pushing to outlaw cannabis edibles that look and taste like sugary treats, so that these products will not be unwittingly consumed by children. Yet, curiously, the FDA has recently approved a candy-flavored amphetamine-based medication that will specifically be marketed to kids with ADHD (attention deficit huperactivity disorder).
A staggering 75 percent of children with ADHD receive drugs such as…
- The Real Reason Police Fear Monger About ‘Drug-laced Candy’ on Halloween
- Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?
- FLU – Biological Warfare ATTACK!
- WiFi Experiment Done By A Group Of 9th Grade Students Got Serious International Attention. THIS Is Why…
- These Incredible Kids Have Been Taught How To Open Their Third Eye & Read Blindfolded | Spirit Science