Radical revisionist history and investigative reporting for researchers, truth seekers and non-conformists
The Babylonian Talmudic Jew
March 20, 1991 President Bush signed into law a Congressional Joint Resolution entitled,
“A Joint Resolution To Designate March 26, 1991, As Education Day, USA”. This joint resolution became Public Law 102-14. Public Law 102-14 states emphatically that all civilization from the beginning has been based upon a set of laws entitled “The Seven Noahide Laws” and thus officially put the United States under Noahide Law. These seven
supposed universal laws, according to the Encyclopedia Americana, p. 737, state that they are “a Jewish Babylonian Talmudic designations for seven biblical laws given to Adam and to Noah before the revelation to Moses on Mt. Sinai and consequently, binding upon all mankind.” The Encyclopedia Americana continues its explanation of the Noahide Laws, “Throughout the ages, scholars have viewed the Noahide Laws as a link between Judaism and Christianity, as universal norms of ethical conduct, as a basic concept of international law, or as a guarantee of fundamental human rights for all.”
They are meant to be a substitute for the Ten Commandments. They are a set of seven moral imperatives that, according to the Talmud, were given by God to Noah as a binding set of laws for all mankind. According to Judaism any non-Jew who lives according to these laws is regarded as a Righteous Gentile and is assured of a place in the world to come (Olam Haba), the Jewish concept of heaven. Adherents are often called “B’nei Noach” (Children of Noah) or “Noahides” and may often network in Jewish synagogues.
At this point, we need to briefly list these seven Noahide Laws.
The Encyclopedia of Judaism locates the Noachide Laws in the Talmud Bavli, the Babylonian Talmud.
[NOTE: On the Babylonian Talmud (T.B.), the following statement is representative Jewish scholarship: “There are two editions of the Talmud, the Jerusalem Talmud and the Babylonian Talmud. Of these two, the Babylonian Talmud is authoritative for Orthodox Judaism, which regards it as divinely inspired… The superiority of the Babylonian
Talmud is so great, that when people now talk about the Talmud, they always mean the Babylonian Talmud. The authority of the Babylonian Talmud is also greater than that of the Jerusalem Talmud. In cases of doubt the former is decisive.”] [R.C. Musaph-Andriesse, Torah to Kabbalah, New York, Oxford University, Press, 1982, pg. 40.].
The Noachide Laws – The Encyclopedia of Judaism
(1) Civil justice [the duty to establish a legal system];
(2) Prohibition of blasphemy [which includes the bearing of false witness];
(3) The abandonment of idolatry;
(4) The prohibition of incest [including adultery and other sexual offenses];
(5) The prohibition of murder;
(6) Also that of theft;
(7) The law against eating flesh [a limb] cut from a living animal [ie., cruelty in any shape or form] (T.B. Sanh. 56A)
The Talmud also states the penalty for disobedience: “One additional element of greater severity is that violation of any one of the seven laws subjects the Noahide to capital punishment by decapitation. (Sanh. 57A)” The Chabad Lubavitch in Cyberspace provides information on the Noahide laws.
Courtesy: Floyd Norris
- Opening of the War – Techno Crime Fighters’ Forum 51 (Stop 007)
- Northerntruthseeker: The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Which Will Collapse First, The Economy, Or The Spent Fuel Pool At Fukushima!
- Techno Crime Fighters’ Forum 39 (Stop 007)
- Benjamin Freedman Exposed the Khazarian Mafia | Veterans Today
- Cancer surpasses heart disease as the leading cause of death in California and 21 other states – LA Times