If there has ever been one plant that “does it all”, turmeric (Curcuma longa), seems the perfect candidate. Its many health benefits and applications fill entire libraries: a search for “turmeric” on Web of Science returned 6,681 hits, and a search for “curcumin”, turmeric’s best known constituent, yielded a whopping 28,122 papers. At point of writing, the Cochrane Library holds 94 publications of controlled clinical trials involving turmeric: whoever says that knowledge of its health benefits is fictitious or anecdotal at best, has accomplished a high degree of ignorance.
- Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business, Part 2 (2013)
- This Remarkable Oriental Tea Can Cure More Than 50 Health Conditions and Detox The Body
- Take Watermelon Seeds and Boil Them – the Results Will Amaze You!
- 16 Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper | The Magic Of Health
- Here Is the Most Powerful Natural Antibiotic Using Only 2 Ingredients