Investment advisor and former Assistant Secretary of Housing Catherine Austin Fitts says she sees an “enormous level of ignorance about how money works.” So, what can the average guy do to protect himself and his family? Fitts says, “You want to get as resilient as possible. You cannot solve a political problem with a financial solution. When we are talking about the level of lawlessness that we are seeing around the country now, it gets very granular on how you protect yourself. So, you want to get as resilient as possible, and you want to get as low of an overhead as possible and as low of debt as possible. If your income depends on the U.S. government, you want to make sure you have alternatives.”
- Where Did the Missing Trillions Go?
- Solari Report 2017 Annual Wrap Up – Does Your Pension Fund Have a Deep State Drain?
- A Cure for a Dysfunctional Society – The Experts Speak
- How Fraud is Legal, Learn the Bankers Game
- Sons Of Liberty – A 3 Part Mini Series